1. Yes, we will take orders over the phone. An online order from our customers assures complete accuracy of the order.
We are a small business and try to ship all our orders out ASAP. Online orders immediately enter our database for processing.
If you have questions, need assistance with measuring for an eye patch, or wish to place your order by phone, call us at: 918-740-9853. We are here to help. If the phone is busy, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
2. We accept International orders from U.S.A. Canada United Kingdom and Australia.
3. All our eye patches are made from handpicked high quality materials, (not paper products like store bought patches or other Internet sites). Each eye patch is made to last with daily use for several months, regardless if they are the Basic, Novelty, Formal, Bling, or Leather. (Novelty means each patch design is unique with a special design. It does not take away from the quality of the patch). Our patches are soft and pliable for comfort. Our eye patches breathe naturally making wearing much cooler than others. Also with the adjustable elastic band your eye patch will last many times longer than our competitors.
4. No our eye patches are made to fit either eye. Therefore If you have double vision, or need to switch from eye to eye during the day, you will need only one eye patch.
5. Please, always double check your order before submitting. All orders are custom made per the information on the order form, and cannot be returned for refund, or exchanged. We do not open packages received in the mail from customers for fear of facility contamination due to both laws and personal hygiene. Remember as said from our Measurement page, although we try to keep each eye patch uniform in size, our patches are made by hand and may vary up to a maximum of 1/8 of an inch from each patch size. This can also differ from not only the size but Convex to being flat can also make a difference. Oval patches may vary in height in proportion to the width. If wearing below the ear make sure your measurement of the elastic reflects the correct length!
For the safety and protection of our Customers we recommend the following:
Never try another persons eye patches, wear or accept an eye patch that has been previously worn.
The following diseases can be spread by wearing eye patches worn by another person.
FYI: Dog and cats too can share eye infections with each other as well as humans. Diseases that can be spread between pets and humans are called zoonotic diseases. It greatly depends on the infectiousness of either viral or bacterial strains. It is always best to treat every eye infection as if it were highly contagious. Common causes include calicivirus, herpesvirus, Chlamydia and Corneal eye infections, plus many others. Always wash your hands after handling a pet with an infected eye, especially if you come into contact with fluids from around the eyes. You can spread the infection to other animals or even yourself through touch. A veterinarian can confirm the risks.
6. We can make our patches to fit under eyeglasses. Choose either Semi-Convex or Flat on the order form. When placing your order, you can write additional information under "special instructions" on the lower portion of the order form. There will be a honeymoon stage where the eye patch will conform to your face making the fit get better the longer you wear it.
7. The Following is an explanation of what each shape means?
8. The eye patch should stay clean under normal conditions unless the patch is a light color. The eye patches are made of two main components. The outer layer of leather, felt or other high quality materials, and should be patted lightly with a damp cloth only (except for suede leather). The inner portion of the patch, or elastic band can be cleaned with a alcohol wipe. (do not saturate the eye patch) Suede leather patches can be cleaned with a suede leather cleaner only and the backing cleaned as above. Water will cause genuine suede leather to spot similar to a suede jacket or boots. You can also use a battery operated fuzz cleaner to remove any felt balls that may form over time with felt patches. (being careful not to cut any threading around the edge of the patch). Remember saturation with water or chemicals will shorten the life of the eye patch.
9. In order to better serve and protect our customers, our orders are custom made for each individual as the order is received. We cannot refund any monies after your order has been started. If your order is damaged by the postal service, please contact your local Postal Service for the claim. USPS will only work with the receiver of the package and never the shipper. We do use automatic order tracking of your orders using .
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to the address you provided within one business day after shipping.
Enter your tracking number and see the location your package was accepted at and is currently located.
10. Our patches are not indestructible. With reasonable care, our patches should last many times longer than any store bought patches or other online eye patches. Never wash your patch in a washer, it shortens the life of the patch and may cause separation of the materials. 1/4 inch elastic (recommended) will last longer than 1/8 inch. Some users have used their eye patches for up to 3 years and longer. 1/4 inch is also recommended on all leather patches. Metal studs allow your elastic to be adjustable.
12. Sometimes a person will need to cover more than just the eye. At Eye-GrafX we will work with you to come up with a solution to cover the appropriate area, just send us an email about your situation.
such as cancer patients wanting t cover up an ear of more than just the eye. we will make special exceptions for large patches with 3/8 inch elastic. Phone us for details. (We may need a special template made for transparency film for special orders).
Our eye patches can not be returned due to Hygiene and Public Health Policy and well as our policy. whether the package is opened or not. All our eye patches are custom made, we no not keep them in stock. For our customers protection, every eye patch shipped is new.
Remember, we do not save any Credit Card numbers, as soon as your Credit Card is processed, we remove any traces of your Credit card information. This allows us to be PCI Compliant and your information is always confidential. We accept International orders from Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.